Stéphane Korvin was born in 1981. He lives and works in Paris. His work consists of a photographical and pictorial exploration of projected spaces of the body, melancholic figures, and lands where life can be found winding within. His use of poetry explores daily life, looking at it from the inside out, leaving a very physical space for the body. He examines its contours and intersections, weighing the pressure of desire and questioning fear and the rustling of time.
He is the founder of a creative literary journal called “Aka”, which he also crafts entirely by hand. In 2015, he established the publishing house BRÛLEPOURPOINT which re-publishes challenging, lost or forgotten books. Its first author published is Agnès Rouzier.
Since 2016 he is part of European poetry platform VERSOPOLIS
- THE AWNING SHALL BE BROUGHT IN , THE SUBTLE SLIDING
- IT`S DYING TODAY
- THE SWEET SHUTTER YOU DIDN`T CLOSE TIGHT
- MY BODY WOULD BE A PICTURE
- HERE AS ELSEWHERE EVERYBODY CLAIMS HIS WORK,EDUCATION,CRAVING FOR LOVE
- Waiting with you the moment we get high
- Once, you oscillate, your hands in touch with the experience of colors
- The sky may be wrong when the blue vein throbs, seated
- To leave became a way to stop worrying
- Slowly loosening our grip on the world.